The UMN Extension crops team wants to help you with disease diagnosis. Visit Digital Crop Doc, tell us more about your field situation and submit photos. One of our team members will contact you with a diagnosis, a request for more information or a suggestion to submit the samples to a plant disease clinic.
There is no cost to use this service! Your submissions will help alert us to new or emerging field crop diseases throughout the state. This, in turn, will help us focus our research and education programs to meet the needs of Minnesota crop producers and other ag professionals.
- Soybean aphid
- Grasshoppers in Minnesota soybean
- Japanese beetle
- Potato leafhopper
- Soybean tentiform leafminer
- Thistle caterpillar
- Twospotted spider mites
- Recommendations for protecting pollinators while you protect your crop.
- Steps for reducing "off-dusting" from seed treatments.
- Tips for minimizing risk to pollinators when applying foliar insecticides.