University of Minnesota Extension Center for Community Vitality educators Lori Rothstein and Denise Stromme share positive psychology research to help you live and lead with intention.
Two for You is a series of two-minute videos. Watch the full series on YouTube.
- Why do you vote? There are so many reasons to vote. Watch and learn how voting is connected to your well-being.
- Do you feel stress during interracial interactions? Learn three tips for building your patience based on positive psychology.
- To be a great leader you need to have strong followers. Learn about the four needs of followers using positive psychology research.
- How do you thank others? Learn about a technique to hone your gratitude skills to increase your well-being.
- How do you manage stress? Learn about two resiliency taglines that help you center yourself and lessen negative self-talk.
- What type of emotions do you experience in a day? Learn how the ratio of your positive and negative emotions can help your well-being.
- Can having positive emotions help you live longer? Learn about the Nun Study and research on positive emotions in this short video.
- What are your strengths? Watch our video and learn about using your strengths and find some tips to increase your energy.
- How can you handle feeling socially isolated? Watch our video and learn about oxytocin and ways to lessen that feeling and connect with others.
- Are you easily distracted or struggle to make decisions when many things are on your mind? Watch a short video and learn three strategies to help you focus.
Reviewed in 2017