Extension Center for Community Vitality educator Lori Rothstein and former Extension educator Denise Stromme share positive psychology research to help you live and lead with intention.
Two for You is a series of two-minute videos. Watch the full series on YouTube.
- When’s the last time you did NOTHING? Learn about Boketto and why it is important for your leadership.
- When you start to notice your body entering a stress mode, what do you do? Learn about a grounding technique to help you stay focused.
- How do you pass the time while waiting for news? Learn how flow can help you manage stress while you wait.
- Why do you vote? There are so many reasons to vote. Watch and learn how voting is connected to your well-being.
- Do you feel stress during interracial interactions? Learn three tips for building your patience based on positive psychology.
- To be a great leader you need to have strong followers. Learn about the four needs of followers using positive psychology research.
- How do you thank others? Learn about a technique to hone your gratitude skills to increase your well-being.
- How do you manage stress? Learn about two resiliency taglines that help you center yourself and lessen negative self-talk.
- What type of emotions do you experience in a day? Learn how the ratio of your positive and negative emotions can help your well-being.
- Can having positive emotions help you live longer? Learn about the Nun Study and research on positive emotions in this short video.
Reviewed in 2017