Watch short videos on positive psychology research to help you live and lead with intention.
Two for You is a series of two-minute videos. Watch the full series on YouTube.
- How often do you spend time in nature? Learn how forest bathing can strengthen your well-being and help you reconnect with yourself.
- It’s time to take a deep breath. Find resources about a simple breathing practice to give you a sense of calm.
- How often do you give someone some slack? Learn how showing and receiving grace can strengthen your community.
- Do you find yourself jumping from one activity to another without taking a break? Learn how creating nano transitions can help you find more balance and avoid burnout.
- How can you reduce burnout in your workplace? Learn about six common drivers of burnout based on research.
- How do you stay engaged during a difficult conversation? Learn about four steps to help you truly listen when having tough discussions.
- What do you intentionally do to grow your well-being? Learn about four key pillars of well-being that you can practice daily.
- Open your mind. Open your heart. Open your will. Learn about research that will help you be ready to listen for new possibilities.
- How many times have you laughed today? Watch and explore how laughter is good for your wellbeing and your community.
- Have you ever said something that you later regret? Get ideas on recognizing and controlling how you respond emotionally.
Reviewed in 2022