We're pleased to announce and welcome the 2023 - 2024 Minnesota 4-H Agriculture Ambassadors!
These youth were selected from a competitive pool of applicants. Each was chosen based on their passion for 4-H, agriculture and being a role model for 4-H youth across Minnesota 4-H.
Throughout the program year, the agriculture ambassadors will have many opportunities to develop their skills and positively represent 4-H by:
- Speaking at public events, like Farmfest.
- Supporting 4-H agriculture-related events, such as 4-H crop scouting.
- Leading 4-H plant science programming, including day camps and workshops, as well as activities at the Minnesota State Fair.
Introducing the 2023-2024 Minnesota 4-H Agriculture Ambassadors
- Anoka County - Sadie M. Chisago County - Miriam W. and Savannah S.
- Dakota County - Nick B. (returning), Allison D. (returning), Mattea Q. and Dylan T.
- Isanti County - Mikayla S. (returning)
- McLeod County - Shelby L. (returning) and Kayla V. (returning)
- Sherburne County - Arabelle R.
- Wright County - Erica K. (returning) and Sophia S.
- Kanabec County - Joshua Y. (returning)
- Douglas County - Rylee B.
- Marshall County - Brianna J.
- Dodge County - Madeline B. and Ellie S. (returning)
- Houston County - William C. (returning)
- Olmsted County - Amanda S.
- Rice County - Keith H. and Luke M.
- Martin County - Riley E. and Kari M. (returning)
From plants to livestock, these dedicated youth will serve as positive representatives for agriculture and the Minnesota 4-H program.