Renew your food manager certification online. Find employee training courses. Learn about foodborne illness and allergies. Understand regulations and policies. Learn about food preparation and storage.
Courses for food professionals
- Food manager certification renewal - Serve It Up Safely™ Online courses
Serve It Up Safely™ courses are approved to meet Minnesota's continuing education requirement to renew your Certified Food Protection Manager certificate.
- Employee training - Serve It Up Safely™ Online courses
Food establishments are responsible for keeping food safe for their customers. All foodservice workers need BASIC food safety training.
- E. coli - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), E. coli
Current outbreak alerts, e. coli basics and publications.
- Salmonella - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Salmonella
Current outbreak alerts, salmonella basics and publications.
- Food worker illness - Minnesota Department of Health
Fact sheets, decision guide, illness log, and posters. - Workers who prepare food while experiencing diarrhea and/or vomiting are frequently linked to foodborne illness outbreaks in restaurants and other retail food outlets. As a food manager or worker you have a responsibility to protect yourself and your guests from foodborne illness.