Courses for food professionals
- Food manager certification renewal - Serve It Up Safely™ Online courses
Serve It Up Safely™ courses are approved to meet Minnesota's continuing education requirement to renew your Certified Food Protection Manager certificate.
- Employee training - Serve It Up Safely™ Online courses
Food establishments are responsible for keeping food safe for their customers. All foodservice workers need BASIC food safety training.
- Workshops for school foodservice professionals
In-person training for school food service professionals. Training sessions are two hours and provide school food service staff with 2 CEUs.
- Food allergies - What food handlers need to know
- Celiac disease: what you need to know
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), E. coli - Current outbreak alerts, e. coli basics and publications.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Salmonella - Current outbreak alerts, salmonella basics and publications.
- Food worker illness - Minnesota Department of Health (Fact sheets, decision guide, illness log, and posters.) Workers who prepare food while experiencing diarrhea or vomiting are frequently linked to foodborne illness outbreaks in restaurants and other retail food outlets. As a food manager or worker, you have a responsibility to protect yourself and your guests from foodborne illness.
- Clean-up plan for vomit and diarrhea
- Food recalls