Do you make and sell homemade foods? This workshop is for you.
Do you make and sell baked goods, canned pickles, salsa or other foods? You may make these items at home and sell them at farmers markets. The following are resources to help keep your food safe.
Safe food sampling for farmers markets vendors
Learn how to provide safe food samples and comply with the 2014 Safe Food Sampling law. View videos, checklists and other resources.
Do you make and sell home-baked goods, home-canned pickles, salsa, jam or jelly? Be sure you sell a safe product.
- Cottage food producer food safety training — online or in-person available
- Resource hub
- Have a cottage food question? Check our Q & A blog
- Canning and pH testing record for cottage food producers
- Follow this checklist to produce a safe and legal cottage food product
- Keep yourself and your customers safe during COVID- 19