The articles linked to on this page are for professional growers of fruits and vegetables.
They include necessary information for diagnosing and treating common diseases and infestations that can damage crops and affect economic outcomes for commercial growers.
This information is not intended for home gardeners.
Preventing plant diseases on farms is a quick list of strategies for minimizing plant diseases in vegetable crops.
- Bacterial canker of tomato
- Bacterial spot of tomato and pepper
- Early blight of tomato
- Fusarium crown and root rot
- Fusarium wilt
- Gray mold of tomato
- Late blight of tomato
- Leaf mold of tomato
- Phytophthora blight
- Pith necrosis of tomato
- Tomato disorders
- Tomato leaf spot diseases
- Tomato mosaic virus and tobacco mosaic virus