Feeling overwhelmed? Stress is the body’s reaction to any change that requires an adjustment. Extension educators, Lori Rothstein and Denise Stromme, created the Two for You Stress Series to bring you tips and strategies you can use today to improve your well-being.
Based on positive psychology research, the Stress Series is designed to help you live and lead with intention.
Watch the full stress series on YouTube.
Available stress series videos
- Feeling overwhelmed? Watch and learn about a series of videos on stress.
- During times of stress, what can help you bounce back quickly? Watch our video and learn some tips and tools around stress and resilience.
- How can you increase your compassion for others? Watch and learn three tips to build empathy and connection, even with someone you don't know.
- Are you easily distracted or struggle to make decisions when many things are on your mind? Watch a short video and learn three strategies to help you focus.
- How can you handle feeling socially isolated? Watch our video and learn about oxytocin and ways to lessen that feeling and connect with others.
- What are your strengths? Watch our video and learn about using your strengths and find some tips to increase your energy.
Reviewed in 2020