Creating positive customer experiences
Minnesota's customers are increasingly diverse. They come from not only the state but also across the U.S. and even the world. Customer service training builds the skills and knowledge needed to create positive experiences and customer loyalty.
Our At Your Service program helps you:
- Provide outstanding service to both locals and visitors
- Build the skills and knowledge of your frontline staff to deliver quality customer service while also respecting the role culture plays in the service experience
- Provide practical ideas and exercises to help service providers create positive interactions with your customers
We provide the materials - you deliver the workshop
At Your Service is a complete, ready-to-use curriculum that enables you to deliver half-day customer service training workshops in your community or organization. We provide the materials you need to deliver the workshop, which include the following:
- A full script for instructors
- A guide for program planning and training tips
- A full-color slide presentation
- A workshop evaluation
This customer service curriculum is good for both new staff training and as a refresher course for more experienced staff.
Key learnings for your participants
Your workshop participants will:
- Understand how culture - theirs and the guest’s - affects the service experience
- Learn how to manage their own attitude
- Develop skills to identify and respond to customer needs
- Gain strategies to create positive customer experiences
- Create a personal action plan to put new skills to work
How to buy
The training curriculum costs $459 and can be used for multiple training sessions.
For more information or to order materials, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612 624-4947.
Workshops are held once or twice a year on the St. Paul Campus of the University of Minnesota. Attending this session gives you program training materials, plus techniques to effectively deliver the workshop for staff. Registration details will be listed when the next date is scheduled.
Next workshop: To be announced