Hi! My Name is Lizz Kendall, and I am the Extension Educator for Blue Earth County. I live in St. Peter with my husband, Andrew, and 19-month-old daughter, Chloe. We have a golden doodle named Lucy and a rag doll cat named Alfie.
I love graphic design, drawing, singing and painting in my free time. I also love spending time with my family and friends. I was an elementary teacher for six years and a director of children, youth and family ministry director for two years. I love bringing my obsession of technology, graphic design and creativity to anything I do. My personality traits are enthusiastic, friendly, warm, encouraging and kind.
My 4-H life
- Years in 4-H: 13
- 4-H leadership: camp counseling, 4-H ambassadors, club leaders and 4-H summer intern in Faribault and Blue Earth counties
- 4-H projects: sheep, swine, poultry, fashion revue, clothes you buy, photography, self-determined and global connections
- Favorite 4-H memory: Minnesota State Fair and meeting a lot of friends that are still my friends today
I graduated from Gustavus Adolphus College in 2015 with a degree in elementary education. Go Gusties! I have taken master's coursework from the University of Louisiana Monroe in curriculum and instruction with a focus on gifted education.
- Food: Mac and cheese or sushi
- TV Shows: New Girl, The Office and Parks and Rec
- Color: Teal and purple
- Drink: Chai tea
- Season: Summer
- Sports: Swimming
- Fast Food: Noodles and Company
- Hobby: Graphic design, organizing spaces and crafts
- Store: Target
- Dessert: Chocolate lava cake
- Snack: Chocolate covered almonds
- Restaurant: Dino's Pizza