- Helpful Information
- Club Leader Toolkit
- Club Planning Worksheets
- Club Meeting Tips
- Attendance Recording Sheet
- Attendance Recording Google Form
- Other Resources
- Agenda Ideas
- Federation Meetings happen every other month and should be attended by at least one youth and adult from each club.
- If there are any changes to your club calendar (for virtual or in-person events), please continue to update the office or here so our information is correct for insurance purposes, and for people trying to find events or meetings.
- Minnesota 4-H has been collecting ideas and resources from volunteers across the state. You can see the compilation, and more helpful information for volunteers, here.
- Minnesota 4-H @ Home: learning opportunities for youth/families; follow the link on the right side of the page for volunteer resources
If there are resources, activities your club or group has been doing, or other ideas you would like to see on this page, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.