Take a six-week course on festival and event management. Each week you'll learn about an essential aspect of festival and event management. Professionals with expertise and experience in the field teach each section of the course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a business plan for a festival or event of your choice.
- Create and implement site management strategies, particularly in the context of a public health crisis.
- Create and execute marketing strategies and messaging.
- Manage a festival’s financial health and sponsor relationships.
- Oversee the recruitment, management, and retention of staff and volunteers.
- Identify appropriate approaches to assess sentiment and satisfaction among attendees and other stakeholders.
You may apply for a Certificate of Completion by:
- Actively participating in the course.
- Completing all assignments.
- Eompleting the Timely Topic.
- Submitting a business plan for a festival or event of your choice by a pre-designated deadline.
Continuing education credits (CEU): 6
Register by Friday, September 15 and save!
- $449 through September 15 ($150 off the regular registration fee)
- $599 starting September 16
Register by Wednesday, September 27, 2023