Register once for Fridays with a Forester to attend any and all of the webinars in the series. You'll receive reminder emails with a link to each webinar prior to the event.
Save the dates! Join University of Minnesota Extension foresters to discuss some of the key issues and questions around forest and woodlands facing Minnesota landowners. These online sessions will be very informal and open to the public and free of charge. Each session will start with a brief presentation, followed by a discussion framed around participant questions on the topic.
- February 24 - Maple Syrup Basics
- March 3 - MN School Forests
- March 17 - Climate Adaptation
- March 24 – Windbreaks/Living Snow Fences: Designs and what to plant
- March 31 - Foraging for Wild Edibles
- April 14 - Things to Think about when Planning a Timber Sale
- April 21 – Strategies to keep your woods healthy and resilient.
- April 28 - 2023 Participatory Science: Spotted Lanternfly, Mock Strawberry, Garlic Mustard Aphids
All webinars will be from 9 to 10 a.m. Recordings from all webinars in the series will be made available on our Fridays with a Forester YouTube playlist.