- Helpful Information
- Club Leader Toolkit
- Club Planning Worksheets
- Club Meeting Tips
- Attendance Recording Sheet
- Attendance Recording Google Form
- Other Resources
- Agenda Ideas
- Federation Meetings happen every other month and should be attended by at least one youth and adult from each club.
- If there are any changes to your club calendar (for virtual or in-person events), please continue to update the office or here so our information is correct for insurance purposes, and for people trying to find events or meetings.
- Continue to follow the Extension guidelines for in-person events, and let the office know about any you're planning in advance so we can submit an exemption form for you.
- Minnesota 4-H has been collecting ideas and resources from volunteers across the state. You can see the compilation, and more helpful information for volunteers, here.
Frequently asked questions:
- What's the process for getting an event exemption?
- First, make sure your event follows the Extension Guidelines above. Then send the details to the office at least 72 hours in advance so we can submit an exemption form. In order to track this information and allow volunteers to see progress, club and group leaders were sent a spreadsheet of volunteers who took trainings for in-person gatherings and the status of exemptions for events. Contact the office if you need a link to the document.
- Resources to support meeting virtually: various tools for online meetings
- Activity resources for social distancing: includes meeting outlines and activities for use in virtual or socially distanced events
- Minnesota 4-H @ Home: learning opportunities for youth/families; follow the link on the right side of the page for volunteer resources
- Pivot, but build community, too: a Youth Development Insight blog post
If there are resources, activities your club or group has been doing, or other ideas you would like to see on this page, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.