Face the crop year armed with the latest University of Minnesota research
Each year brings new crop production challenges. As an agricultural professional, keeping up with these new issues is a top priority.
At the University of Minnesota Research Update for Ag Professionals held every January, you will find research-based strategies to deal with today's changing pests, diseases, varieties and nutrient and environmental recommendations. Visit with experienced university researchers and your colleagues to discuss topics of interest to your region.
You will leave with research-based knowledge and field-tested solutions that will help you in the field.
CEU credits for Certified Crop Advisers
Continuing education units for Certified Crop Advisors are given for the Research Updates.
Who should attend?
Agronomists, ag salespeople (seeds, chemicals, fertilizers), crop consultants, crop production specialists, agriculture government agency personnel, farm managers and anyone else who would benefit from some professional training.
Research Update details for 2023
The Research Updates for Ag Professionals will be held in person from 12:30 to 5:00 p.m. at the following locations:
- Tuesday, January 3 - Southern Research & Outreach Center, Waseca
- Wednesday, January 4 - People’s Energy Cooperative, Oronoco
- Thursday, January 5 - Southwest Research & Outreach Center, Lamberton
- Tuesday, January 10 - West Central Research & Outreach Center, Morris
- Wednesday, January 11 - Willmar Conference Center, Willmar
- Thursday, January 12 - Northwest Research & Outreach Center, Crookston