Discover how to develop and grow a youth leadership program through youth voice and shared power so youth leaders thrive. The program model is the Minnesota 4-H Ambassador program.
Who should attend
Managers, direct-service providers, part-time staff and volunteers who work with youth. We encourage youth workers to attend alongside youth leaders from the organization whenever possible.
- Review positive youth development basics that are the framework for 4-H programs.
- Determine where leadership potential is and where it can flourish in their own organization.
- Develop a plan of implementation.
Available by contract
- $750 for a half-day workshop (4 hours or fewer)
- $1500 for a full-day workshop (5 hours or more)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-624-1999