Explore best practices to unite youth leaders and their adult counterparts in shared leadership of events, committee work, and organizational operations.
Who should attend
Managers, direct service providers, part-time staff and volunteers who work with youth. Youth workers are encouraged to attend alongside youth leaders from their organization whenever possible.
- Define "youth leadership" in the context of your organization.
- Set a shared understanding of equity in youth work.
- Create and implement strategies to integrate shared power into programming.
- Identify youth and adult roles.
- Explore best practices for goal-setting, planning and execution as a team of youth and adults.
Available by contract
- $750 for a half-day workshop (4 hours or fewer)
- $1500 for a full-day workshop (5 hours or more)
Contact: email@example.com or 612-624-1999