Building understanding and confidence in your youth work is critical to ensuring partnerships with financial stakeholders are healthy and mutually beneficial. This session will provide tools to help you explain program impact in compelling ways. Presenters will share tips for developing audience-focused content and grounding inspiring stories in evaluation data. You’ll leave a savvier impact reporter and an empowered colleague who can share your learning with others.
Who should attend
Youth workers who are or should be connected with their financial stakeholders would benefit from this information. As youth workers, we spend so much time designing and running programs, but sharing about the impact of our work is critically important. If we are not laser focused on the needs of our stakeholders, we can create reports that never get used. We want to encourage participants to think strategically about the needs of their financial stakeholders when sharing evaluation data.
- Learn tips and tricks to produce effective reports and presentations.
- Think critically about their target audience and refine key messages based on their unique needs.
- Practice using tangible tools to help create compelling reports for one or more of their priority financial stakeholders.
Available by contract
- $750 for a half-day workshop (4 hours or less)
- $1500 for a full-day workshop (5 hours or more)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-624-1999