The Aitkin County 4-H Council offers $500 scholarships to 4-H members graduating from high school who will be attending a post-secondary institution in the year following graduation.
In order to be awarded a scholarship, applicants must:
- Submit an application by April 15 of their senior year of high school.
- Be a 4-H member in Aitkin County for at least four consecutive years, including the senior year of high school (grades 9-12).
- Exhibit at least one item at the county fair in the 4-H division in three out of the following four years: fair after grades 8-11 .
- Submit at least one 4-H project record for record judging in three out of the four years: completed 4-H year after grades 8-11.
- Attend a minimum of four regular Aitkin County 4-H Council meetings any time after completing grades 8-12 (before application deadline).