Take a six-week course on festival and event management taught by industry professionals. At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a business plan for a festival or event of your choice.
- Create and implement site management strategies, particularly in the context of a public health crisis.
- Create and execute marketing strategies and messaging.
- Manage a festival’s financial health and sponsor relationships.
- Oversee the recruitment, management, and retention of staff and volunteers.
- Identify appropriate approaches to assess sentiment and satisfaction among attendees and other stakeholders.
Apply for a certificate of completion at the end of the course by meeting these requirements:
- Actively participating in course
- Completing all assignments
- Submitting a critical analysis paper that applies course learnings to an event or festival of your choosing
Continuing education credits (CEU): 6
Register by Friday, September 17 and save!
- $449 through September 17 (25% off the regular registration fee)
- $599 starting September 18