Buy this item for $75 through the online shopping cart. The online ordering process only accepts credit cards. If you would like to pay via purchase order, please contact the University of Minnesota Bookstores Extension Department. You may also contact the University of Minnesota Bookstores Extension Department at 612-301-3989 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who Gets Grandma's Yellow Pie Plate?™ Workshop Facilitator's Toolkit
The Who Gets Grandma’s Yellow Pie Plate?™ toolkit will help you facilitate workshops on inheritance planning. You can use it to teach family members or other practitioners working with families to:
- Recognize the sensitivity of the issues
- Determine what you want to do
- Decide what's fair for your family
- Understand belongings have different meanings to different individuals
- Consider distribution options and consequences
- Agree to manage conflicts if they arise
The toolkit includes proven resources for teaching this topic. It includes one copy of the:
Click on any of the above links to see samples from this toolkit.
The workshop facilitator's CD contains the core resources that you will need to conduct a workshop, including:
A 36-page workshop facilitator's guide.