4-H Cloverbuds welcomes all youth in grades K-2 to check out this exciting, fun and interactive experience.
The entire family can join in on the projects and activities.
- Cloverbuds builds self-esteem
- Gives kids a place to make new friends
- Encourages kids to be creative
- An educational, fun, safe, learning environment
- They'll learn about 4-H projects, clubs and activities
Cloverbud meetings are held from November to May each month on the 1st Saturday (unless of holiday or schedule conflicts) of the month from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm at the Watonwan County Resource Center.
- There is no cost to the family to attend the Cloverbud meetings. 4-H is provided through the support of public, private and personal funds.
- Cloverbuds must be registered and enrolled with 4-H to attend.
- Cloverbuds can come to one, some or all meetings.
New to Cloverbuds or 4-H or have you been enrolled but need to re-enroll for the new year? Click here for instructions on enrolling online. Check out what else Cloverbuds has to offer!
2021-2022 Cloverbud schedule
- October 9 CANCELLED
- November 6 "Safety"
- December 4 "Being a good friend"
- January 8 (due to New Year's day this meeting is the 2nd Saturday) "Winter Olympics"
- February 5 "Fun with friends"
- March 12 (scheduling conflict) "Discovery dinosaurs"
- April 2 "Earth Day"
- May 7 "Farm animals"
- June 3 "Family picnic"