We heard from you that it is often difficult to navigate and find the resources you need to succeed in leading your youth programs. As a result, we have created a new site for volunteers that hosts the key information you need to lead an effective club meeting.
At this new website you will find tools and resources to:
- Begin your 4-H year (chartering information, program planning, welcoming members)
- Create a club agenda using our new template
- Build community with pre-meeting and welcoming activities
- Access over 40 educational curriculum lessons
- Review our risk management and financial practices
- And so much more!
You can view the page: Leading a 4-H club
Jeremy Freeman, Extension Educator, Volunteer Systems.