Federation schedule for 2022-2023
All meetings are at 7 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
Please encourage at least one leader, teen or parent to represent your club/group at Carver County Federation meetings. It doesn’t have to be the same person each time. The Federation exists to help guide the local 4-H program efforts. Carver County 4-H Federation constitution and rules.
Federation Meetings Zoom Link - see Friday Facts
- Federation Mtg (ELECTIONS)- July 25, 2022 July agenda July meeting minutes
- Federation Mtg- Sept. 26, 2022 September agenda September minutes
- Get Green Open House - October 3, 2022
- Recognition Banquet and Officer Installation - October 16, 2022 at Lions Pavilion, Victoria, 5:00 p.m.
- Federation Mtg - October 24, 2022 October agenda, October minutes Federation Budget Recommendations
- Federation Mtg - November 28, 2022 November Agenda November Minutes
- Federation Mtg - January 23. 2023 -January Agenda
- Federation Mtg - February 27, 2023 - Virtual only February Minutes
- Federation Mtg - March 27, 2023 March Agenda
- Federation Mtg - April 24, 2023
- Federation Mtg - May 26, 2023
- Federation Mtg - June 26, 2023
- Federation Mtg - July 24, 2023 ELECTIONS, Fairgrounds Patio
- Federation Mtg - September 25, 2023
Meetings are on the 4th Monday of each month at 7pm (except December). The Federation sets the budget and provides general advice to the county 4-H program.
Any questions about how to get involved, contact 952-466-5304.