Building Leadership & Understanding (BLU)
See this page in: English
Building Leadership and Understanding (BLU) workshops engage youth in grades 6-12 in activities to
- build leadership skills,
- form relationships with other youth,
- learn to work together, and
- make a difference in their communities.
BLU workshops take place at five different locations across the state,
- engage in hands-on activities,
- take part in team-building experiences, and
- listen to interesting speakers.
Minnesota 4-H State Ambassadors plan and facilitate BLU activities.
Get answers to frequently asked questions.