Two for You video series
See this page in: English
University of Minnesota Extension Center for Community Vitality educators Lori Rothstein and Denise Stromme share positive psychology research to help you live and lead with intention.
Two for You is a series of two-minute videos. Watch the full series on YouTube.
- What role does your brain have in reaffirming your beliefs? Learn about the Velcro Teflon Effect and challenging how you react to information.
- Do you say "it is what it is," especially when in a challenging situation? Learn how saying "it is as I am" instead can help you live and lead with intention.
- Do you question your talents or intelligence fearing that you don't measure up? Learn more about growth and fixed mindsets and which one aids resilience.
- What makes you flourish? Watch our video on the PERMA model of well-being. Learn how to reach a life of fulfillment, happiness and meaning.
- How do you stay connected with others who live or work away from you? Learn how a Virtual Coffee can help form better and deeper relationships.
- How can drinking a hot beverage change how you think about others? Learn about research done on how hot drinks can build trust and empathy.
- How do you center yourself? Learn about a simple practice to help you become more present in your life.
- What values help you focus on living and leading with intention? Learn about tools that may help you connect you with your intention.
- What are your top strengths? Watch a short video on using your strengths to fuel your energy. Learn about tools to assess your strengths.
- When do you stop "doing" to "being"? Learn about finding informal moments to meditate can help you reset.
Reviewed in 2017