Two for You video series
See this page in: English
University of Minnesota Extension Center for Community Vitality educators Lori Rothstein and Denise Stromme share positive psychology research to help you live and lead with intention.
Two for You is a series of two-minute videos. Watch the full series on YouTube.
- How do you thank others? Learn about a technique to hone your gratitude skills to increase your well-being.
- How do you manage stress? Learn about two resiliency taglines that help you center yourself and lessen negative self-talk.
- What type of emotions do you experience in a day? Learn how the ratio of your positive and negative emotions can help your well-being.
- Can having positive emotions help you live longer? Learn about the Nun Study and research on positive emotions in this short video.
- What are your strengths? Watch our video and learn about using your strengths and find some tips to increase your energy.
- How can you handle feeling socially isolated? Watch our video and learn about oxytocin and ways to lessen that feeling and connect with others.
- Are you easily distracted or struggle to make decisions when many things are on your mind? Watch a short video and learn three strategies to help you focus.
- How can you increase your compassion for others? Watch and learn three tips to build empathy and connection, even with someone you don't know.
- During times of stress, what can help you bounce back quickly? Watch our video and learn some tips and tools around stress and resilience.
- Feeling overwhelmed? Watch and learn about a series of videos on stress.
Reviewed in 2017