Discover the benefits of having teens as teachers. Learn the essential elements needed to create an impactful learning environment for the teens, their younger peers and the adult liaison.
Who should attend
Managers and direct service providers.
- Become familiar with cross-age teaching basics. Examine necessary elements of effective cross-age teaching programs.
- Identify teen teachers' roles within their organization. Develop role descriptions and expectations.
- Explore logistical and organizational considerations for programmatic execution, including recruitment, training, reflecting and evaluating.
- Review curriculum examples suitable for teen teacher implementation.
Available by contract
- $750 for a half-day workshop (4 hours or less)
- $1500 for a full-day workshop (5 hours or more)
Contact: email@example.com or 612-624-1999