Animal ID deadline
February 15, 2023 - market beef (beef steers, market heifers and dairy steers)
May 15, 2023 - breeding beef, dairy, dairy goat, dog, horse, llama-alpaca, meat goat, poultry, rabbit, sheep and swine.
- Market Beef - Carver County Animal ID letter
- Carver County Animal ID Letter for breeding beef, dairy, goat, dog, llama/ alpaca, poultry, rabbit, sheep and swine-coming soon
- Carver County Horse ID information-coming soon.
- Request ear tags for 2023 from the Carver County 4-H Office. The office can mail them or you can arrange pick up date. The tags must be from last year (blue 4-H tags) or this year (purple 4-H tags)
- 2023 Minnesota 4-H Animal Science identification requirements
- MN 4-H AnSci Updates for 2023
4-H animal ID home page - ownership requirements, show requirements and ear tag info for all species.