Have a question?
You can find many answers on this website.
- Yard and garden information, including on lawns, trees, shrubs, fruits and vegetables
- Find plants
- What's wrong with my plant?
- What insect is this?
- Is this plant a weed?
Use the form
To submit your question, fill out the Ask Extension form. An Extension Master Gardener volunteer will reply by email within 48 hours, Monday through Friday. Answers to questions received from this form are specific to Minnesota. If you live outside Minnesota, please contact an educational institution or organization in your area.
Please provide as much relevant detail as possible. If you attach photos, make sure the subject (plant, insect, etc.) is clearly visible. The limit is 3 pictures no larger than 8MB each.
- Classes and clinics taught by Extension faculty and Master Gardeners.
- Minnesota Landscape Arboretum Yard and Garden Desk.
- Call the main Ask a Master Gardener line: 612-301-7590.
- Or direct your question to a Master Gardener volunteer in your community.
- Please leave a message and a Master Gardener volunteer will return your call within 48 hours.