Contacts for yard and garden
Have a question?
You can find many answers on this website.
- Yard and garden information, including on lawns, trees, shrubs, fruits and vegetables
- Find plants
- What's wrong with my plant?
- What insect is this?
- Is this plant a weed?
By email – use the form below
Fill out the Ask an Expert form below to submit your question. An Extension Master Gardener volunteer will reply via email within 48 hours.
Please provide as much relevant detail as possible. If you attach photos, please ensure the subject (plant, insect, etc.) is clearly visible.
- Classes and clinics taught by Extension faculty and Master Gardeners.
- Minnesota Landscape Arboretum Yard and Garden Desk, weekends noon to 4 p.m.
- Call the main Ask a Master Gardener line: 612-301-7590. Or, you can direct your question to a Master Gardener volunteer in your community. Please leave a message, and a Master Gardener volunteer will return your call within 48 hours.
- Unable to reach your county Master Gardener group? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Yard and Garden Line at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum, 612-301-7590. Check your local Extension office for their hours and additional contact information.