Did you know, many of our programs are open to youth who are not year-round members of 4-H? Non-members who would like to attend a 4-H event must fill out additional paperwork, in addition to registering for the event. There are two options for completing this requirement.
- Option One: Download a copy of the form below (under downloads), print, fill out completely, and mail to Wright County Extension, 3500 Braddock Ave NE, Buffalo, MN 55313
- Option Two: Skip the paper and submit the information online by following the link below to our 4hOnline 2.0 enrollment system, following the instructions below.
- Create a family account.
- Select the option to add a member to register online.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the information requested.
- *** When you reach the club screen, you'll need to select the option "In Person 4-H Camp/Event - Wright County" at the very bottom of the list.
- If you need additional help, an instruction guide can be found at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18h7EBFG9ezyd8pvyr-nRT1EF5AgDsHqxZBLWlDJvZPg/edit#heading=h.cy71vvulgmr4