Citizenship Washington Focus (CWF)
See this page in: English
Citizenship Washington Focus (CWF) is a summer educational conference for high school youth, aged 14-18 held in Washington, D.C.
Learn about the legislative branch of the U.S. government.
Build leadership and civic engagement skills.
Take part in workshops and simulations.
Tour historical landmarks.
Meet with Minnesota's members of Congress.
Meet youth from across the country.
- Application deadline: Dec. 10, 2018 - however, space fills on a first-come, first-served basis
- Fee to participate: $1,800-$2,000 - final cost will be determined in January
- Trip dates: June 22-29, 2019
- Eligibility: Youth attendees must have completed their first year of high school and be at least 14 years old by June 23, 2019, and no older than 19 by July 2, 2019
- Youth applicants and parents/guardians should review the additional program information before applying online.
- Registration is closed, however, if you are interested in the trip, you are welcome to sign up on the waiting list.
- Apply online.
- If you need the application in an alternate format, please contact Jacquie Lonning.
- The chaperone application process has closed. Chaperones should review the chaperone information.
Share this page: