Our summer field days are held at locations across Minnesota and provide opportunities to visit successful dairy operations. Learn about each dairy's unique features and learn from other farmers. Presenters include members of the host farm families and University of Minnesota Extension faculty.
- Visit successful dairy farms.
- Learn about each dairy operation’s features and innovations.
- Ask questions and learn from one another.
- Learn details of the farm operation from the host farm family.
- Discuss topics related to each dairy.
- Question and answer session.