4-H is an out-of-school, hands-on learning program for anyone in Kindergarten through one year past high school (grade 13). Become a 4-H member to open up a host of resources and opportunities such as showcase and judging experiences, scholarships, leadership trips and more.
There are several ways to join or re-enroll.
Enroll or re-enroll directly in 4-H Online
- 4-H Online tip sheet for enrolling and re-enrolling
- Learn about using 4-H Online for animal ID'ing, event registration and more.
Enroll with a paper form
Instead of enrolling online, you can enroll by completing a paper enrollment form.
- Print, complete and hand sign an enrollment form:
- Submit your completed, hand-signed enrollment form to your local 4-H office or scan/email to email@example.com. You can also send by mail to: Minnesota 4-H Youth Development enrollment, Coffey Hall Suite 475, 1420 Eckles Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55108
Other enrollment options
These enrollment options are for those that meet the specified requirements.
To be an independent member, you must be in sixth grade or older and have at least two years of 4-H club experience. You'll need to identify an adult 4-H volunteer to act as your mentor when you re-enroll.
You'll begin your re-enrollment the same way that club members do, but you must also complete an independent member process that is designed to strengthen the partnership between you and your mentor.
For help with this process, ask a 4-H volunteer or call your local 4-H office.
I have more questions
No problem! We have answers.
Get in touch with us
- Call the enrollment manager at 320-762-2943
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out a form to have someone contact me
Use our maps to:
Reviewed in 2022