4-H Community Pride & Service Learning Project
See this page in: English
What you'll do
Serve your community and learn something at the same time!
You can help make your community better for everyone in it. Discover what it means to be an active citizen and act on the things you believe in. In service learning, you'll choose where and how to make a difference, and then carry out your plan. Learn how to identify community needs, plan a service project and execute your idea.
Levels of learning
Fairs & exhibits
Do one of these projects in your area and report on what you did, what you learned and the difference it made.
- Join or organize an environmental cleanup.
- Make or collect and distribute items for the needy.
- Read to younger kids at the library or school.
- Develop or clean up a neighborhood park.
- Deliver a safety education programs, such as a bike rodeo or fire safety training.
Reviewed in 2018