Survive and Thrive: Taking charge of your finances
See this page in: English
This short course uses an interactive approach to teach participants how to organize and use financial records, develop and analyze financial statements, and make informed decisions regarding finances and production.
Producer teams act as loan review committees and learn about these concepts as they review a case study farm. The concepts covered promote better internal decisions for farm management and stronger relationships with external partners, such as farm lenders.
What you'll learn
- Components and use of balance sheet.
- Components and use of income statement.
- Components and use of cash flow.
- How to organize and use farm financial records.
- Greater understanding of financial tools to make better internal management and financing decisions.