Winter is the time to prune your grapevines while they are dormant. Hundreds of pruning tutorial videos are out there on the internet, but it is important to get the correct advice that is specific to grapevines in our cold Minnesota climate.
Turn to UMN Extension for videos on pruning grapevines in our cold Minnesota climate. These videos aim to fit the needs of grape growers and gardeners of varying skill levels, from beginner to advanced.
Watch before pruning your grapes this winter:
- Pruning grapevines in Minnesota
- UMN Extension Grapevine winter injury
- Pruning out grapevine trunk diseases
- Pruning New Vines – One or Two Years Old
- Pruning high cordon grapevines in Minnesota (intermediate to advanced)
Subscribe to the Small Farms YouTube channel for more informative videos on growing managing fruits and vegetables in Minnesota.