(Air date: July 10, 2020)
It is normal to feel overwhelmed as we face the issues in front of us. Join a conversation with Extension educators Christy Kallevig, Lori Rothstein and Denise Stromme as they discuss why we experience these feelings, and how we can calm our minds.
In this special series, we are looking back on webinars and articles shared early during the pandemic, revisiting how that information needs to shift for our current reality.
"When you make the choices that are authentic and true to you, you are going to be more satisfied with the decisions that you have made."
— Denise Stromme
- Christy Kallevig, Extension educator
- Lori Rothstein, Extension educator, leadership and civic engagement
- Denise Stromme, former Extension educator, leadership and civic engagement
- View Denise and Lori’s original webinar and resources from April 7 to get more insights and ideas on how to calm your mind.
- Explore resources on stress and positive psychology through the Two for You video series.
- Use the Community Vitality page as your go-to resource for help in your community work.
- Discover a variety of resources from University of Minnesota Extension to help you during these challenging times.
Never miss a Vital Connections On Air episode. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or via RSS to get new episodes as they become available.
Read our Vital Connections newsletter for community-focused articles and podcast information. Email Joyce Hoelting to sign up.
Check out our podcast page for more episodes.
Reviewed in 2020