Browse for Extension courses and events
Find events near you, online courses
Did you know you can visit Extension’s website to find out what’s going on in your region of Minnesota? You can also find online courses; that way, it doesn’t matter where you live.
Whatever and however you like to learn, there is something for you. The options posted on the courses and events section are in addition to what is going on in your own local programs and Extension 4-H clubs.
A sampling of in-person classes coming up soon includes:
- Nov. 20, Pork Quality Assurance plus certification training in Stewartville
- Dec. 7, cottage foods producers food safety workshop in St. Cloud
- Dec. 10-12, Crop Pest Management short course in Minneapolis
A few courses you can take online anytime are:
- Designing positive mealtimes, for child care providers
- Nitrogen Smart, on getting good crop yields with less environmental impact
- Renter 101, on how to secure housing
Event highlight: Women in Ag Network Conference
Tuesday, Feb. 4, 8:45 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Willmar Conference Center
Pictured: Sarah Schieck, U of M Extension livestock educator, is co-leading the 2020 Women in Ag Network conference.