4-H Youth Leadership Project
What you'll do
Build relationships, develop communication techniques and be more organized. In this project, find the leader within you and make a positive impact in your club, home, school or community.
Doing a project is only one way of being a leader in 4-H.
Levels of learning
Get started with 4-H'ers in your area
Get started on your own
- National 4-H leadership activity books (for sale)
- Leadership Project Hot Sheet from Iowa 4-H (free download)
- Cloverbud Personal Development & Leadership activities from Utah 4-H (free download)
Fairs and exhibits
- Create a video of a 4-H project or club event that you led. Tell how your leadership made a difference, or made the project possible.
- Identify leaders in history and discuss why and how they made a difference.
- Tell how you worked in a team to solve a community problem.
- Tell about a service learning project you joined. What service did you perform? What did you learn? How did you lead?
Reviewed in 2018