Different from lesson or event planning, program planning takes a big-picture look at the youth needs and assets of a community to make decisions about how a youth program can address those needs.
Who should attend
Intended audience is anyone who plays a role in creating the long-term vision and goals of a youth-serving organization. This could include managers, directors, and direct service-providers.
- Gain a strategy and tools for designing three types of goals.
- A programmatic goal that describes the impact you want to make on youth.
- A growth goal that describes how you want to continue expanding your youth program beyond current audiences.
- A retention goal that addresses your current audience's needs in order to ensure the greatest impact.
Available by contract
- $750 for a half-day workshop (4 hours or less)
- $1500 for a full-day workshop (5 hours or more)
Contact: email@example.com or 612-624-1999