Volunteers are critical to many youth-serving organizations. Middle-management volunteers direct other volunteers or take responsibility for one part of a program. Learn how to cultivate volunteers to serve in these important roles.
Who should attend
Youth program staff who work with volunteers to deliver youth programs.
- Understand their part in leading middle-management volunteers.
- Identify and design roles for middle-management volunteers.
- Cultivate volunteers to grow the reach of your organization.
Available by contract
- $750 for a half-day workshop (4 hours or less)
- $1500 for a full-day workshop (5 hours or more)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-624-1999