The new 4-H year (2022-2023) began on September 15! All 4-H youth participants must be enrolled for the current year in 4-H Online, whether you are new to the program or have been an active 4-H member for many years.
By taking care of family members’ enrollments now you save time because:
- We need previously enrolled families to review and update their member's information (see below)!
- Enrolled families receive our email updates about fun activities and events!
- Registration for events and activities is faster if participants are already enrolled
If you are NEW to 4-H this year, there are several ways to enroll
Option #1: Enroll online
Enroll directly in 4-H Online. A 4-H online tip sheet is available to provide guidance.
Option #2: Enroll with a paper form
Instead of enrolling online, you can enroll by completing a paper enrollment form
If you are a returning 4-H’er/family, we need you to review your information
In order to remain enrolled, you will need to show your family’s intent to participate by logging into 4-H Online and reviewing, updating and submitting the following information:
- Your family's contact and demographic information
- Each family member's health and emergency contact information
- Project areas of interest for this coming year
This 4-H enrollment guide has helpful instructions.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process or any other aspect of 4-H involvement, please connect with Ramsey County 4-H staff.
Jan Logelin | firstname.lastname@example.org | Exec. Office & Admin. Assistant
Bri Fisher | email@example.com | Ramsey County Extension Educator
Jenny Cable | firstname.lastname@example.org | Ramsey County Extension Educator