Extension Logo
Extension Logo
University of Minnesota Extension

4-H clover Project records in Chippewa County

Project records can be completed for projects that were completed in the 2020-2021 year. If you need record book covers they are available at the Extension office. For pages and how to fill out records you can find them here. If you need assistance or have questions on records, contact the University of MN Extension Office-Chippewa County (320)269-6521.


Share this page:
Page survey

© 2022 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved. The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.