In addition to our typical communications, 4-H staff will be using the Martin County 4-H app to communicate important information during the Martin County Fair.
The app will have
- 4-H fair schedule
- 4-H county fair resources
- Premium Book
- Show programs
- Auction form
- Horse rule book
- State fair resources
The Martin County 4-H app has the capability to send notifications directly to your phone. In order to receive our notifications, you will need to download the app and indicate that you will accept push notifications from the app.
How to get the Martin County 4-H app on your smart devices
- Use this link or search Minnesota 4-H in your app store
- Download the Minnesota 4-H app
- Martin County 4-H is listed as an option on the home screen. Click it!
- Once Martin County 4-H loads, choose whether or not you want to receive notifications from the app. Alerts will include major deadline reminders, 4-H event cancellations, info during county fair, etc.
- That’s it! You will now see the Martin County 4-H home screen every time you open this app moving forward. You will only need to go through the Minnesota 4-H home screen once and from then on it will go directly to Martin County 4-H.
How to manage your push notifications from the app
Once you are in the Martin County 4-H app, go to “Updates and Alerts” and click on which alert groups you would like to receive notifications for.