The month of March brings the first days of spring, and with spring brings preparation for the 2022 Mahnomen County Fair. Premium lists, animal ID information, new project areas, and more will be coming soon. We are looking forward to another great fair season.
- 11th: Photography Club @ MASC 5:00-6:30 p.m.
- 13th: Federation Meeting @ MASC 1:00 p.m.
- 19th: Regional 4-H Project Bowl @ Bemidji - Good Luck to our teams! We know you have been preparing for this and we know you will do great!!
- 20th: Wild Rice 4-H Club 1:00 p.m. @ MASC
Art Club 3:00 p.m. @ MASC this month we will be Drawing with Marissa.
April upcoming events:
- 1st: Forresters 4-H Club Meeting 6:00 p.m. location TBD
- 7th: 4Ever 4-H Club 5:45 p.m. location TBD
- 8th: Photography Club @ MASC 5:00-6:30 p.m.
- 9th: Project Day @ Mahnomen Public School 8:30 - 11:30 a.m. registration information will be posted online.