The 2023 regional 4-H camp has been scheduled for June 20-22, 2023, at the University of Minnesota Morris. Youth in grades 3-6 are invited to this unique camp experience that will include educational track time, small group activities, recreation and more!
Youth can choose one of these exciting tracks to explore:
- In focus (photography) - Are you interested in taking a better picture? Here is your chance to learn skills in taking and framing your photographs.
- Performing arts - Learn how to become comfortable with performing in front of an audience. You will learn new ways to perform on stage.
- Moving and shaking (healthy living) - Get up a move around. You will learn new ways to become more active and healthy.
- Farmin’ frenzy (robotics challenge) - Do you like robots? Do you like agriculture? We have put these two together and created agriculture challenges to solve with robots.
- Backyard survivalist 2.0 - Learn how to survive and thrive in the outdoors.
- Straight as an arrow - Have you ever wanted to learn how to shoot a bow and arrow? Here is your opportunity to learn the art and skill of archery. This is limited to 12 youth members.
- Buggin out (entomology) - Explore the world of entomology in this track as you collect and identify insects.
The educational tracks have a limited capacity of 20 members unless otherwise noted, so register early!
Check out pictures from past camps.
The cost of the camp is $160.
4-H is committed to ensuring everyone can experience camp. Check with your local 4-H Extension educator about scholarship opportunities.
Camp registration is handled through 4-H Online, our membership database. For assistance, refer to the event registration guide or contact your local Extension educator.
Bring a friend! Non-members are welcome, but they will need to enroll in 4-H Online first; club membership is not required. Select “In Person 4-H Camp/Event” as your club option to register for this event.
Note: No refunds will be given after May 15, 2023.