Fair is right around the corner! Here is a friendly reminder about fair deadlines and dates.
Fair registrations are due in FairEntry by June 30th, 11:59 pm. If you need help from the office, you must have the project, class, and description of each project you will be bringing to the fair. The projects and classes are located in the premium book.
The Chippewa County fair is July 26 - July 30th.
- Monday, July 10, 5 p.m. - Clothing and Fashion Review
- Tuesday July 11, 5 p.m. - Food Revue & Demonstrations
- Tuesday July 18, 6 p.m. - Performing Arts
- Thursday, July 20, 5:30 p.m.: Pre-Fair clean up
- Sunday, July 23, 3 – 6 p.m. - 4-H Building Exhibit Judging (Except Food Review, Food and Horticulture)
- Tuesday, July 25, 8 a.m. - 4-H Horse Show (Training then Performance)
- Wednesday, July 26 – Opening Day: 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. - Livestock Entry
- 10 a.m. - Food and Horticulture Exhibit Judging
- For a full schedule look in the premium book.
If you have any questions, please contact the office.