- For all information pertaining to the fair, check out the Fair Edition Newsletter.
- Fairentry will be open for County Fair registration on May 15 and closes on June 15, 2023.
- The 2023 Livestock Premium Book lists all the project classes available to participate in with an animal.
- The 2023 Static Premium Book lists all of the general project classes available to participate in.
- The Fairentry guide will take you step-by-step on how to register for projects for this year's fair.
- 2023 Fair Schedule
- Anyone wanting to camp at the fairgrounds with need to complete the Camping Reservation Form.
- Please view this flowchart to make sure you have registered for the County Fair.
- These judging tips will help prepare you for your judging experience at the County Fair.
- Are you looking for ideas for exhibits at the fair? Look no further, this guide will give you suggestions!
- The Blue Ribbon Exhibit is a guideline for designing an exhibit that tells a story, with information on how to plan, construct, and present an exhibit at the county and/or state fair.
Hubbard County Fair