What can you learn
- Life and leadership skills
- Work ethic
- Healthy habits
- Discover your spark and so much more!
Why join 4-H
There are many options and programs for all youth (grades K-12 plus one-year post-high school). Members can choose which projects they want to learn about and what events and activities they want to attend. 4-H has opportunities for all.
4-H offers 60+ projects, including animal science, aerospace, engineering, robotics, foods & nutrition, gardening, crafts, clothing, horse, citizenship, photography, performing arts, public presentations, food revue, fashion revue, shooting sports & wildlife and many more!
How to join 4-H
- New to 4-H? Enroll by creating a profile in 4-H Online. Click the link “Don’t have an account?” Select “Minnesota'' and then “Minnesota 4-H Youth Development."
- Next, select ”Roseau County." Enter your family contact information and set a password. Click “Create Account” to enter all of your information and submit. Need Help? Call or email your local 4-H staff.
- Participated last year or past years? Re-enroll by logging into 4-H Online. Your profile is saved online. Enter the email address and password previously used. If your password is not working, click “reset password.” Once logged in, update any information and submit. Need Help? Call or email your local 4-H staff.
- Get involved in a 4-H club/program. Clubs are groups of youth/families/volunteers who typically meet monthly. These meetings give youth opportunities to share their project work, plan community service activities and practice running meetings.
- Contact club leaders or 4-H staff to help you get involved.
- Attend and take part in monthly 4-H club meetings.
- Stay connected to the 4-H website and social media outlets to find the most up-to-date information on news and events in county, regional and statewide programming.
- Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend to keep informed and to support their children's involvement. Many programs are designed for the whole family to attend. Note: Parents are also the key to the success of 4-H and parents can help volunteer in a variety of ways.
Roseau County 4-H Clubs
View a listing area 4-H clubs.
Questions or need help
Contact us at the University of Minnesota Extension, Roseau County Office: Phone: 218-463-1052
Staff: Sandi Weiland, Extension Educator firstname.lastname@example.org, Kelsey Berger, Extension Educator, email@example.com, Stephanie Walsh-Olafson, 4-H/Extension Support Staff, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find us on social media. Look for "Roseau County 4-H" on both Instagram and Facebook.
- Download the New Roseau County 4-H App! (Download Minnesota 4-H in the App store then search for "Roseau County 4-H").