Premium book and fair schedule:
Summer is here! Are you ready to show us what you’ve learned? Here is the 2023 Blue Earth County 4-H Premium Book. This is your guide for planning and registering exhibits for the Blue Earth County Fair, July 20-23, 2023. The fair schedule is on page 2-3 in the Premium Book.
The fair registration deadline is June 16 at 11:59 p.m.:
Starting May 22, 2023, you can log into Fair Entry with your 4HOnline email and password to register exhibits for the fair.
- Please take some time to review the Premium Book and fair schedule.
- All families are expected to read the ESSENTIAL INFORMATION FOR EXHIBITORS section and other information related to your exhibit entries.
The Premium Book is also published online at z.umn.edu/BE4H, along with a user guide for Fair Entry, our online fair registration program.
We love when Cloverbuds come to the fair! We work hard to offer a rich learning experience for our youngest members at the fair.
- All Cloverbud information is in one section in the premium book, and now is all in one section in Fair Entry, too. Even animals for Cloverbuds are now registered in the Cloverbud section of Fair Entry.
- Food stand shifts for Cloverbuds are optional. The food stand is a great way to get to know other 4-H families.
New This Year:
- Thursday, July 20th: Award Plaques will be given out to Static/General Projects & Farm Family Recognition at the Judging Arena before Ag Olympics Contest
- Thursday, July 20th: General Project Premiums Given Out by Fairboard, Table outside Fairboard Office Make plans to stop by the fairboard office to pick up premium money for general projects. Robin Tietz will be handing out the cash prizes. (This is a strict pick up time for general project premiums, livestock premiums will still be mailed after the fair.)
- State Fair Exhibitor Meeting: After the Fair: July 26th-Envelopes given out: Gate Passes, Meal Tickets, Logistics for transportation discussed *If you cannot make it to this meeting, please pick up your materials from our office. *If you have any projects you can bring them to our office for us to transport to the State Fair.