On Nov. 4, 2021 Hennepin County 4-H youth, families, volunteers, supporters, and staff gathered virtually for the 57th Annual Hennepin County 4-H Awards and Recognition Ceremony to celebrate youth achievements and recognize volunteer impact. Please join us in congratulating the following award recipients:
Kindness Award: The Kindness Award is presented to youth who are exceptional in being welcoming and inclusive to everyone. Whether new members, business meetings, events, and even in their worlds outside of 4-H, they shine their light as positive role models, and let you know that you belong here.
- Paige M, Hennepin Hoofbeats 4-H Club
Rising Star Award: The single recipient of this award is recognized for their hard work & dedication to overcome barriers & challenges, inspire others, & is a positive change-maker in their club and community.
- Eleanor L, Hennepin Heelers 4-H Club
Florence Gaulke Award: The Florence Gaulke Award is presented to youth who demonstrate a strong willingness to help others, to pitch in and help without recognition, and to help other 4-H members succeed.
- Lauren R, Hennepin Heelers 4-H Club
- Morgan T, Hennepin Hoofbeats 4-H Club
- Fenet H, Franklin Housing 4-H Club
- Lyle G, 4-H Leather Crafting Project Club
Spirit of 4-H: The Spirit of 4-H Award is given to a 4-H member who is active on a club and countywide basis, takes on leadership for events in the club and county, is a positive role model for younger members, and shares knowledge and experience with others.
- Caleb S, Hennepin Hoppers 4-H Club
- Adele W, Hennepin Hoofbeats 4-H Club
Adult Volunteer Awards
Marvin Koch Award: The Marvin Koch Award honors an adult volunteer, whose service may be out of the public eye, but critical to the strength and success of our Hennepin County 4-H program.
- Katie Won, Hennepin Hoofbeats 4-H Club
Rae Dell Robbins Award: The Rae Dell Robbins Award honors an adult volunteer whose leadership generates positive impact across the Hennepin County 4-H program.
- Sheila Stern, Hennepin Hoofbeats 4-H Club
Friend of 4-H Awards: The Friend of 4-H Award is awarded to adults or entities who demonstrate outstanding support of the Hennepin County 4-H Program.
- Twin Cities Obedience Training Center, facility partner of Hennepin Heelers 4-H Club
- Shari Fehr, Country Kids 4-H Club
Congratulations to our 2020-21 award winners!